11/12/11

Μουσικό διάλειμμα


Καλός και ο Hendrix, αλλά σαν τον Bob δεν έχει...


"There must be some kind of way out of here," 
Said the joker to the thief, 
"There's too much confusion, 
I can't get no relief. 
Businessman they drink my wine, 
Plowman dig my earth 
None will level on the line, nobody offered his word, hey" 

"No reason to get excited," 
The thief, he kindly spoke 
"There are many here among us 
Who feel that life is but a joke 
But you and I, we've been through that 
And this is not our fate 
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late" 

All along the watchtower 
Princes kept the view 
While all the women came and went 
Barefoot servants, too 

Outside in the cold distance 
A wildcat did growl 
Two riders were approaching 
And the wind began to howl 
*buisness man there, drink my wine, 
Come and take my herb.

Υ.Γ Υπάρχει και ελληνική εκτέλεση με το όνομα "Ο παλιάτσος κι ο ληστής" από τον Σαββόπουλο, που είναι η καλύτερη όλων (πλάκα κάνω είναι για κλάματα).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: